Board Members_

Core Excel | Enterprises

The Team

"Do what you love in the world of business, becouse the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.”

“Give back to society If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”

Jesse White

Head of Advisory Board for Core Excel Development Academy; Jesse White is Illinois' 37th Secretary of State. White was first elected to the office in 1998 and won landslide victories in 2002, in which he won all 102 counties, and again in 2006 and 2010. On November 4, 2014, White was re-elected to a record-breaking fifth term, White became Illinois’ longest serving Secretary of State on May 30, 2014.

 

Marcus Palmore

Director of Strategic Technology Acquisitions. He has broad experience in Aviation, Avionics and Engineering.

 

Hilda Garcia

Director Of International Acquisitions; She brings a wealth of experience in Business Acquisitions, International Banking.

Colonel R. J. Lewis, USAF (Ret)

Chairman of the Board of Global One United;  Former Chairman of the Board for U. S. Space & Rocket Center ("Space Camp"-Huntsville, AL). He has experience in Aviation, Business, Department of Defense (Pentagon), Government (Congressional Intern), International Military Logistics, Science and every mode of Transportation. He has been an award winning leader and manager on four occasions as a Military Commander.

Michael Anthony 

Chairman and Founder of Core Excel Enterprises, Founding Managing Partner of Global One United, Inc. Mr. Anthony has broad experience in domestic and International Banking, Oil, Real Estate, Sports Entertainment, Transportation, and Precious Metals. 

Derrick E. Shaw

Founder/President and Director of Business Development & Strategist. Leads business development activities including corporate attraction and corporate retention/expansion related to the financial, transportation as well as land development industry sectors. Job growth, capital investment, and retention of existing businesses are the major functions of his accomplishments.

Click

© 2020 by Core Excel Enterprises All rights reserved

795 Folsom St. Suite 100 San Francisco, CA 94107 

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White Instagram Icon